The affordable and easy-to-use TSC TTP-384M wide-format thermal transfer printer is ideally suited for compliance labeling, brand marketing, inventory control, drum labeling, warning signs and a host of other signage solutions. The TTP-384M can accommodate label widths up to 9.5 inches, with a maximum print width up to 8.64 inches at 300 dpi resolution. It also is designed to print wide-lateral barcodes without the need for image rotation. The TTP-384M features a die-cast aluminum chassis and is packed with standard features, including a large LCD display, 8 MB Flash memory, 32 MB SDRAM, an SD card slot for adding up to 4 GB of additional memory storage, a built-in internal Ethernet 10/100 print server, and USB 2.0, Centronics, RS-232C and PS/2 keyboard connectivity
Price: 185,000/- BDT
- Die-cast chassis, sheet metal structure with clear media view window.
- Can manage label widths up to 241mm with a maximum print width up to 219mm wide at 300 dpi high resolution.
- 600 meter ribbon supply.
- Large LCD display with 6-button menus.
- 8 MB Flash and 32 MB SDRAM memory.
- SD Flash memory expansion up to 4 GB.
- Up to 102 mm (4”) per sec. print speed.
- Internal Ethernet standard.
- PS/2 keyboard interface for stand-alone printing.
- Powerful basic programming tools.
- Options include: GPIO connectivity, Bluetooth module & cutter module.
- 2-year warranty.
- Compliance labeling.
- Brand marketing featuring graphics, logos and texts.
- Pallet labeling.
- Inventory control labeling.
- Warning labels.
- Drum labeling.
- Custom signage.
- Multiple-up labels (two or three labels across)
Designed especially for industrial surroundings: the TSC TTP-384MT with a maximum print width of 219,5 mm is the perfect thermal transfer printer for very large format prints of receipts, goods incoming or shipping labels, for barrel and pallet labeling and numerous other applications.
Even the basic model of the TSC TTP-384MT is provided with versatile equipment: a solid construction of injection-mold aluminium offers protection for the technical components of the printer, even in industrial surroundings. A colored LCD touch screen with backlight and six keys facilitates operation of the printer. Numerous interfaces (RS-232, Centronics, USB 2.0, Ethernet, USB Host) allow for easy integration and use in stand-alone mode. The generous design of the thermal transfer printer offers room for label rolls with a max. outside diameter of 208,3 mm. Thermal transfer ribbons with a length of 450 m and a maximum outside roll diameter of 90 mm can be processed by the high-performance device to minimize downtimes caused by the changing of consumable materials..
A newly developed, enhanced processor makes the printer even faster and more reliable and allows for print speeds of up to 102 mm/s. Choose the TSP TTP-384MT to print labels in large formats easily and on-site!