The Xenon 1900 series offers industry-leading performance and reliability to boost workflow performance in a wide variety of applications that require the versatility of area-imaging technology.
Powered by Adaptus Imaging Technology 6.0, Xenon scanners deliver superior barcode scanning and digital image capture. They boast a revolutionary new decoding architecture and custom sensor that yield these productivity-enhancing features. From high-density linear barcodes to 2D barcodes scanned directly off a mobile device’s screen, the Xenon series decodes virtually all barcodes with ease.
Price: 22,000/- BDT (1900g)
Price: 48,000/- BDT (1902g)
- Powered by Adaptus Imaging Technology 6.0, Xenon scanners deliver superior barcode scanning & digital image capture
- Decodes virtually all standard 1D, PDF, & 2D symbologies w/ ease even scanned directly off a mobile device’s screen
- Integrated image processing software offers advanced editing functionality: cropping, brightening, rotating, sharpening & more to produce high-quality digital images
- The Total Freedom area-imaging development platform enables the loading & linking of multiple applications to enhance image processing, decoding & data formatting functionality, eliminating the need for host system modifications
- A new space-saving design that mounts critical components on a single board eliminates the need for connectors & improves reliability
- Designed to withstand 50 1.8 m (6 ft) drops to concrete; IP41 rating
- SR Focus: Horizontal: 42.4°; Vertical: 33°
- Includes black scanner (1900gSR-2), USB Type A 3m straight cable (CBL-500-300-S00)