From the sales floor to the backroom, the MC2180 Series Mobile Computer has what it takes to affordably automate the capture of inventory data right at the point of work. While the MC2180 is value priced, you get many features usually found in more expensive mobile computers. You can count on best-in-class processing power, rugged design, superior ergonomics, flexible data capture options, enterprise-grade push-to-talk (PTT), centralized management and the ability to create cross-platform, operating system-agnostic applications.
Call For Price
- Dimensions- 6.76 in. H x 1.34 in.D x 2.40 in. W
- 8” QVGA display with backlight. TFT-LCD, 64k colors.
- Resistive touch panel.
- 27-key numeric keypad; side buttons with 2 programmable.
- Marvell PXA 320 624 MHz CPU
- Microsoft Inserted CE 6.0 Core & Pro operating system
- 256MB Ram /256 MB ROM
- IP54 sealing
- User replaceable 2400 mAh rechargeable Smart Li-lon battery
- 1D linear imager, 1D/2D area imager, laser scanner options
- Speaker and microphone audio options
- Voice-directed picking of TekSpeech Pro certified
Powerful Scanning Performance
Choose the scan engine that will deliver the best performance on the types of data you need to capture. The MC2180 offers more choices than any other device in its class — a 1D linear imager, a 1D laser or a 1D/2D area imager — and all three scan engines can capture damaged, dirty and scuffed bar codes on the first scan.
Superior Ergonomics for Superior Ease of Use
The lightweight MC2180 is designed for comfort and optimized for one-handed usability. The sculpted finger perch on the back of the device gives users a secure hold. Keys are sized and placed for easy single-handed operation.
The Rugged Design for All Day Everyday Use
With a drop and tumble rating, IP54 sealing, a recessed keypad and a Corning® Gorilla® Glass exit window, the Motorola MC2180 keeps on working despite the inevitable drops, bumps and spills.