The Model GS D4000 Auto Optic provides ISO 15416 and ANSI X3.182 Method for GS1-128 (full Application Identifier – AI – data content testing), Code 128, UPC, and EAN bar codes. This truly unique and powerful instrument is also easy to use. Store and print capability, multiple scan averaging and subsymbology choices are easily accessed through a simple four-button user interface.
Choose the Inspector D4000 Auto Optic if you need to inspect Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5, ITF-14 bar codes, or do not need full GS1-128 support.
- Meets ISO 15416 and ANSI X3.182 verification method (Requires Auto Optic scanner)
- Auto-Optic scan head that allows menu selections for four aperture sizes and two light wavelengths
- Scan Reflectance Profile Available via Printer or Comm Port
- Auto-discriminates between GS1-128, Code 128, UPC, and EAN symbologies
- Bidirectional scanning
- Traditional analysis also provided