The GC420t printer’s compact, space saving design contains a powerful 32-bit processor for fast label throughput, and 8 MB Flash memory for increased storage of fonts and graphics. Built to be efficient and keep operations moving, the GC420t offers features that are typically found only in higher end products.
Price: 22,000/- BDT
- Print method: Thermal transfer
- Resolution: 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)
- Print width: 4.09″ (104 mm) maximum
- USB, Serial RS-232, and Parallel connectivity
- 32-bit RISC processor
- Quick and easy ribbon loading system
- Construction: ABS double-walled casing
- Open-ACCESS design
- EPL and ZPL programming languages standard
- Optional dispenser with label taken sensor
The GC420 printers are easy to load and operate and they are also backward compatible with select Zebra 4-inch printers. These low-maintenance and durable printers reduce training requirements and operating costs. The new Zebra printers are also built to withstand rough handling in busy work environments with their dual-walled construction.
These compact printers allow organizations of all sizes to see more and do more by enabling track-and-trace capabilities for numerous applications.