Designed to keep critical operations running smoothly, Zebra’s high-performance industrial printing systems stand the test of time, both physically and technologically. Zebra’s new ZT610 and ZT620 advance the legacy of their industry leading Xi Series predecessors, offering next-generation operational visibility, control and adaptability to meet evolving needs—all with the rugged durability and 24/7 reliability you expect from Zebra.
Key Value Propositions:
- Outstanding high resolution printing for tiny labels – the ZT610 provides 600 dpi resolution that can print tiny labels as small as 3mm like component labels or compliance labels.
- Tough and durable design reduces downtime, enabling you to print even in the harshest of environments.
- Easy to maintain – simple printhead and platen removal, field upgradeable cutter, field installable communication options.
- Smart future-grade capabilities that’s easily upgradeable.
- Link-OS gives you real-time visibility and control of printing systems, with cloud-accessible applications that make it simple to set-up, maintain and troubleshoot your machine.
- Colour graphic display for better user experience.
- Advanced diagnostic tools with comprehensive range of managed services offerings.
- RFID ready – adaptive encoding array, field installable.
ZT600 Series Industrial Printer Ideal for These Applications:
- Product ID / serial numbers
- Package labeling
- Receiving / put-away labeling
Transportation and Logistics
- Order picking / packing
- Shipping / receiving
- Cross docking
- Compliance labeling
- Distribution centers
- Back-of-store operations
- Laboratory labeling
- Blood bank labeling
- Asset tracking
- Pharmacy labeling
The ZT610 and ZT620 provides 24/7 reliability and best-in-class high-resolution printing for small labels. An advanced, user-friendly design and Link-OS® environment simplify everything from setup and management to troubleshooting. Users will also gain greater operational visibility with remote access and management, plus future-ready adaptability to meet business needs today, tomorrow and for years to come.