Multi-Headed Multimedia Printer for Increased Productivity and Flexibility
Quickly and easily print, cut, batch, and stack hang tags, stickers and care labels right from your manufacturing facility. The SNAP™ 700 printer enables businesses to process a variety of apparel identification labels that meet the unique needs and requirements of each customer in a single, high-speed operation.
Our customers use the multiheaded SNAP 700 to print care labels with the fire warning in red.
Features and Benefits
- Multimedia Flexibility: This one printer can do it all. Whether you are needing hang tags, stickers or care labels, the SNAP 700 prints what you need where you need it.
- Two-sided print capability: Increases media utilization for reduced costs when designing hang tags, stickers or sewn-in care labels.
- Prints on range of materials: Paper, pressure senstive, coated polyester, nylon, and satin weave polyester.
- Easy-to-use: Hassle-free controls, quick stock loading, and a center-justified feed path that minimizes operator attention, training, and printer downtime.
- Decreased downtime: Voice prompts and a virtual control panel simplify adjustments.
- Remote diagnostics, Internet-based operating system upgrades, and intuitive consumable replacement reduce maintenance time.
- Pre-installed cutting unit and stacker: Product a fininshed tags and labels at no extra cost. For coated labels, no need for heat of sonics.
- RFID (optional): Allows for encoding and printing of RFID tags and care labels embedded with inlays.
Tag, Sticker, and Care Label Applications
Paper Hang Tags: Provide retail information such as barcodes and price as well as garment information such as style, color, size, and garment features.
Pressure Sensitive Size Stickers: Show critical size information that helps the customer access process. Stickers apply easily, show through garment folding and presentation, and then remove by customer without stain, damage or residual adhesive.
Sewn-in information: Meet legal, retail, factory tracking, and customs compliance with timely and accurate information. Provide consumers with a permanent reference of garment attributes.